inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Friday, October 1, 2010

its all about me

14 things to knowing me a little better
inspired from
lori portkas beautiful blog

(just a goofy little picture my son took of me last ski season)

1.  so its october and this is the first thing that popped in my head, i hate halloween.  i always have, even as a little kid and i am not quite sure why.
so, this months edition of martha stewart living is a little freaky.
she is the queen of halloween.  it makes me mad that spell check wants to capitalize halloween.  i don't think its a holiday.  enough about halloween.  whew!!!

2.  i have two black labs.  turner, three is my vegan puppy and killey (pronounced key-lee) is one and we inherited her from some good friends earlier this year.  i love dogs, but i was very hesitant to get one because we are away from home a lot.  i am so glad they are here and a part of our family.

3.  i love to dance at the night clubs in las vegas.
no one knows who we are and we can let loose.  yes, my husband likes to dance too!!

4.  i like papa roach and eminem.

5.  i love yoga, but i don't make enough time to do it.  i keep telling myself i need to make a date with rodney yee.  i love how he teaches us yoga on a cliff or a beach in hawaii with his soft voice and tight shorts, hmmmmm, maybe that why i like yoga=)

6.  i prefer to listen to music rather than watch t.v.

7.  i have always wanted to attend the olympics.  i am so inspired by their amazing talent and dedication.  the opening ceremonies and medal ceremonies make me cry.  i always think of how proud the athletes and their families must be.

8.  i fall more in love with my husband each year.  he is my best friend, i am so proud of him, and i can only hope that our kids will be just like him when they get older.

9.  i love the movie the princess bride.  

10.  i don't like to kill spiders.  i want to set them free when everyone else is screaming and trying to stomp on them.  every creature is here for a reason.
(we don't have black widows in alaska=)

11.  my favorite flower is the sunflower and my favorite book is to kill a mockingbird.

12.  the first earthquake i felt was in alaska.

13.  i desire to own my own business someday and work with my family.  we spend so much time apart and i miss them.

14.  i want a girly bike with big handle bars and a basket.  i imagine peddling around town in a cute dress and cowboy boots.  i would also have fresh fruits and vegges in my basket from the farmers market.


this was so much fun. 
have a super weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

    ;)
    I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list, Kelley. I love that you & your husband like to boogie in Vegas and that you fall more in love with him each year, that was just the sweetest thing to read.

    So good to see this "random" little glimpse of you. I may just have to do my own little list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet- I like eminem too and do not like halloween :) I am going to look around more on your blog. Thanks for the link and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to learn more about you...we have so many similarities...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...