inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

an early morning...

4:47am
the dogs had me up quite early this morning.  i do enjoy the time  to get some things done, but i am so tired!! i am so thankful my husband takes care of the them, but while he is out of town i am taking over.  one more day!!!!! 

even though i am tired i appreciate this morning so much.  i am feeling so inspired and had a surge of ideas. i have some pretty exciting things going on in my mind and i hope to make them a reality in the new year.  

hope you all have a very inspired wednessday!!
XO

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear you are feeling inspired...I'd love to hear more about your ideas--hope they manifest like crazy.

    Sending love to you on this Wednesday evening.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...