inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, October 11, 2010

blogs i love...little nest

as you know i am always in search of some great inspiration. 
having a blog has introduced me to so many positive people doing wonderful things and sharing it all on their fabulous blogs.
 i want to share them with you and hope that you will be inspired too.

i am starting with the first blog i began to follow, little nest.
rachel and i grew up in the same area of california and attended the same high school.  it has been fun to connect through our blogs and learn how much we have in common. 
check out her photography, recipes, and adorable little family.  you will love her artistic flare and adorable style.

 here's to rachel--thank you for inspiring me

3 comments:

  1. you are so sweet...thank you so much!!! I needed that today. I have been sick for the past couple of days and have just not been myself, so thank you for brightening my day. It has been so neat to reconnect with you... I look forward to hanging out the next time you are in California!!! love and hugs to you!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing where others get their inspiration--thank you for sharing Rachel with us.

    Sending you love on this Wednesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love to both of you amazing ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...