inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Sunday, October 10, 2010

12 things i would do if i had more time in the day...

12

make dinner every night and eat dinner together as a family at the dining room table

exercise everyday

create more and learn more about the things i love

have a vegetable garden

eat lunch with my kids at school every week on my day off

sit and relax

learn how to sew

sit and have coffee with my husband every morning

clean my house and wash laundry during the week so the weekend was open and all my time was focused on my family

get a facial and a pedicure

play with the dogs more

take more pictures
(a couple new pics of my sweet daughter. 
she doesn't usually like to have her picture taken, but she was patient with me and we had fun)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how i can relate to this list.

    Your daughter is such a little beauty--love that coat she's wearing!

    Think i need to go make my own list now...

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...