inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

no impact man

i watched a great documentary last night called no impact man.  it follows a family from new york city that decides to go on a year long crusade to make no impact on the environment.  it was so interesting and inspiring to watch how their crusade changed their lives forever. 
for one year they gave up tv and any kind of transportation that used carbon-fuel.  they ate only organic locally grown food and made their own cleaning supplies. 


thank you rachel for suggesting this to me.  i loved it so much. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i'm going to have to check this out. Thank you for introducing me...

    Have a great Wednesday, my friend.

    P.S: Your package is on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! It is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...