inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Thursday, September 2, 2010

the little table project...day one

the little table project...day one


so i am beside myself with excitement these days.  i have been hitting all the local thrift shops in search of some great furniture i can up cycle for my house.  i didn't have much luck finding just the right thing at the right price last weekend .  so, that same afternoon i went to my in laws to pick up some of their fresh grown raspberries and told them what i was looking for.  right away they told me that they had two small end tables downstairs in the basement that i could have if i wanted them.  so excited i ran downstairs to see them and they are perfect!!  i brought them home, went to lowe's to pick out some paint and began my project.  i am really wanting to bring some fun colors to my living room so i chose aqua and green to start with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...