inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Thursday, September 16, 2010

goals...creative time

i am so thankful to have found some creative outlets in my life.  working full time doesn't allow me to be as creative as i would like, but i am finding ways to follow my heart.  i have always loved taking pictures and i am so grateful to the people who have allowed me to photograph them.  it is such a joy for me and i feel so inspired.  one of my goals i added to my journal is keeping up with things i love...photography being one of them.  my goal is to never set the camera down.  sounds so simple, but for years i set the camera down and just within the last couple of years have i found my inspiration to pick it up again. 
i love love love taking pictures of seniors.  they are so much fun and so willing to be in front of the camera. 
what a beautiful sunny day in alaska to take some fun pics.

xo

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are listening to that beautiful heart of yours.

    Such gorgeous photos--it is clear that you and that camera belong together.

    With love.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...