inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

it is here where she must begin to tell her story...

she decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. 
 and birds fluttered around her, writing "yes" in the sky.



one of my favorite things to do in my spare time is journal. 
i received three amazing journals for my bday.  my goal is to fill them up before i turn 34. 
i have 362 days to accomplish my goal. 


shes turning her life into something sacred: each breath a new birth. each moment, a new chance.  she bows her head, gathers her dreams from a pure, deep stream and stretches her arms towards the sky.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos and words...

    "shes turning her life into something sacred: each breath a new birth. each moment, a new chance. she bows her head, gathers her dreams from a pure, deep stream and stretches her arms towards the sky."

    Love, love, love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last part... genius and going in the quote book! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...