inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Thursday, November 11, 2010

my green creations

create...
so, as you know i try to live a green life.  as i create and work on different art projects i try to figure out ways to use things i would normally throw in the trash.  i save all sorts of cool things that i come across and stash them away in a box.  about a month ago i pulled out the box and started to create!!  oh my goodness it was fun, i even used an old sewing machine my mom gave me (i have no clue how to sew, but it was fun.

happy thursday and veterans day with love
xo 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! How fun!

    Have a beautiful weekend with your adorable little family--you guys are seriously way too cute.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...