inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Saturday, September 10, 2011

our weekend away


last weekend my husband surprised me with a birthday weekend to our favorite place in the the last frontier...our ski resort!!!!  i love it there and have been craving a weekend out of town, so i was thrilled when i found out we would be going.  surprisingly the summer rates at the resort are double the winter rates so we don't get up there much in the summer.  there are beautiful hikes that we love and its always so much fun to see the resort without snow.  we are covered in snow up here for half the year.
here we are relaxing and enjoying our time together
my boys
my girl and my lovely glass of birthday wine
lots and lots of sideways rain!!!  no hiking on this trip
love our weekends away



1 comment:

  1. So happy you & your sweet family had such a lovely weekend away, Kelley. So fun to see the photos...

    Sending love to you day.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...