inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, September 19, 2011

butterflies

"everyday is a new opportunity to create the life you love"



one of my all time favorite quotes, which i found on a pottery barn gift card i received for my birthday years ago.   the words so simple, but they impact my life and send butterflies through my body,  reminding me that i am in complete control of my happiness.  its all up to me!!!!  i control how i react to difficult situations and i am the one who can see the good in others even when they are not always nice to me.  i will never change another, i can only change who i am and the way i see the world.

thank you pottery barn for inspiring me in so many ways!!!  you never know where you will find your next inspiration!!

below are a few of my favorite pin.ter.est finds this weekend














































have a fabulous week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...