inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Saturday, February 19, 2011

believe in me

this is my sweet daughter makenzi.
i took this photo a few months ago and every time i look at it i feel so much emotion.  it says so much and is so much of the reason i chose "believe" as my word of the year.  i have so much to believe in and so much to fight for. 

 i believe we can all make a difference. 
i believe there is a reason for everything that happens in our lives.
i believe in fighting for what you believe in.
i believe in following my dreams come true.
i believe in love.
i believe in happiness.
i believe in helping others.
i believe in my family and friends.
i believe in kindness. 
i believe in me.

i am thrilled to share some very exciting news with you all in the next few months.  i will share with you my story.  my story that has changed my life and opened my mind and spirit.   i hope to help others and raise awareness for those i love.   





1 comment:

  1. So so precious.

    Can't wait to hear your news, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...