inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

alter ego...the other i

a couple weeks ago we had this really interesting conversation at work...what would your alto ego be????  well, some people answered quickly and others like me took a whole week to find just the right one..or three.  here they are...
coco chanel
  wow she was one classy lady!!!  love her, but not the cigarette.  you will never find me with a cigarette in my mouth, or anywhere near me.

carrie bradshaw

i know shes not a "real" person, but i love her!!!!  our worlds are total opposites, but i think it would be pretty fabulous to be in her shoes for a couple of days.

a cirque du soleil performer

i love cirque du soleil so much and am so thrilled that i have seen all but one of their shows in las vegas!!!  this photo is from the first show my husband and i went to called zumanity.  the performers are in amazing shape and it looks like so much fun!!!
what is your alter ego?????
love

all images found on google images

3 comments:

  1. I love your alter egos...I too wish I could be Carrie Bradshaw sometimes. I hope all is well. My new blog won't be up and running until April, it has been a nice break, but I miss chatting back and forth with you! Hugs!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a cowgirl, a singer/pianist/songwriter, or an amazing dancer! Man oh man those would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    This will be fun to think about...I know one of them would for sure be a singer/song-writer/performer--I love to sing!

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...