inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

live simply

live simply...
life can be crazy and hectic and leave little time for the things that are most important.  why is life this way???  why has everything become so rushed and jam packed???  i have been asking myself this question over and over again lately. i guess what i am getting at is i feel like i need more time to just breathe, relax, and create.  i want to live simply within and not feel rushed and overwhelmed.
i need to take one extra hour, well maybe half hour to start with for me.  time for me to do something i want even if it means just time to sit and do nothing.  we all need "me" time and to remember its ok to say no.  we don't have to commit to everything proposed to us.  if its not in your heart to do, say no and say yes to you.  we are better people and are able to care more for our loved ones when we take the this time for ourselves. 
being a mom is one of the most rewarding and humbling parts of life.  i am blessed with two amazing kids who inspire me to be a better person each day.  i have grown and learned so much in the past 11 almost 12 years of motherhood. 
here's to living simply and taking the time to breathe.
love love love

1 comment:

  1. looks like so much fun! I get home May 14h and YES I am coming back!! I'm trying for my certification April 5th so I'll keep you posted with the progress of that :) Can't wait to see you!! Love you

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...