inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i was just thinkin'

-about life and how thankful i am for the little things.  a hot shower, food, a place to sleep and the comfort of my loved ones. 

-of all the things i want to learn and the books i would love to read.

-how much i love to sit and relax at night after a long day with a hot cup of tea just before i go to bed.

-of all the amazing people who make a positive impact on our world.

-of my new found hopes, dreams, and inspirations that excite me each day.

-a great song that comes on the radio when i am driving in my car. 

-hearing the birds and feeling the warmth of the sun after a long alaskan winter of cold and darkness.

-smelling the grass and seeing the earth that has been buried under snow and ice.  (hopefully this will happen within the next month)

-how much i enjoy laughing with my family

-sending lots of love hope and tears to all the people of japan.  my heart aches for them during this terrible tragedy. 

what are you thinkin today???

1 comment:

  1. Your words gave me chills, Kelley--so beautiful in their simplicity and depth.

    Thank you for sharing the sweetness & beauty of your life, my day is better for it.

    Sending love to you and your precious family,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...