inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, January 24, 2011

monday loves....lets get running


this winter is getting a little long for me, so i am thinking of spring and summer and a way to keep myself motivated through these cold dark days.  to keep myself in shape i am going to sign up for a couple of runs, starting in may with the torch run.  i love this run because all the proceeds benefit the special olympics of alaska and its only 3 miles=)  its a win win for everyone.



here i go....lets get running!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!!!! Way to go, Kelley!

    I just finished a run a little bit ago...one step at a time, right? It will feel so good to get back in shape.

    Happy running, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are any of the ladies from work doing the run with you?! I think I might want to do it :) When is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ronni--I will get you the details!!!!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...