inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Sunday, January 30, 2011

fab finds


so i have been working on cutting out the coffee in my life,  today is the first morning with just a cup of organic jasmine green tea!!  if you haven't had jasmine tea you should try it!!!  i love the smell (makes me think of hawaii).
here is an etsy site i found while sipping away---and dreaming of being somewhere warm

 super cute refashioned clothing that i am super impressed with.  i have noticed all sorts of sites re-doing old clothes and i think it is absolutely fabulous.  i wish i could sew!! here are a couple of cute outfits i found at their site.
enjoy and check em out!!
the above little dress is my fav!!!  i wish it was in my size=(
so fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Kelley!

    How's the running going? Still doing writing practice?

    Sending you & your sweet family love. xo

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...