inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, January 3, 2011

love life

what is life for?  it is for you.
-abraham maslow

i received this beautiful little quote book from my friend kimberly just before we left for florida.  i really hadn't had a chance to take in its beauty until today.  as i read through the wonderful quotes written on vibrant colored paper, i began to think about new years resolutions.  this year all i really want is to take one day at a time.  enjoy each and everyday and simply "love life"
love the ordinary

normal day, let me be aware
of the treasure you are.
let me learn from you, love you,
bless you before you depart.
let me not pass you by in the
quest of some rare and
perfect tomorrow.
-mary jean irion
cheers to 2011

1 comment:

  1. "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are"...one of my very favorite quotes.

    Here's to treasuring the ordinary, beautiful moments.

    Sending you warm hugs. I hope 2011 is an absolutely beautiful year for you, Kelley.

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...