inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, December 13, 2010

monday loves...



what a great weekend!!  i am thrilled to have my shopping done and find myself relaxed and ready for the holidays, projects and our family vacay at the end of the month.  it has been super cold and today i found myself at my favorite little thrift shop searching for a project. 

a couple of weeks ago i found this amazing little print after reading one of my favorite blogs, lacylike.  lacy did a little entry way makeover that included a fabulous little framed poster that says "keep calm and carry on".  i have seen it before but after seeing it in her entry way i had to have one too.  you can find lacy's makeover titled free change here and the poster here by sf girl.


i wanted to find a special frame to up cycle, so with a framed flower print, a little mod podge and an anthropologie catalog i began my project.  i was so excited i forgot to take a before picture--oops!!!!

so here is an "after" picture!!

i painted the gold frame turquoise and i used mod podge to cover the mat with an anthro catalog!!
love love

thank you for the inspiration lacy, i think you are fabulous!!!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites you have done! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE what you've created! Love the blue, love the genius use of your anthro catalog! Love love love it! I think you are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...