inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Friday, December 3, 2010

dream

i am a dreamer, always wishing for new ideas to push my dreams into reality.  one day i will share some realities with you, but for now here is a list of my reoccurring dreams.

1.  open up and create everyday
2.  incorporate all my loves into one amazing creation
3.  give back to our world by helping others
4.  spend SO much more time with my family
5.  learn so much more
6.  travel to far away places
7.  have more time to just "be" 
8.  spend more time outdoors
9. love love love
10.  live my dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh...such beautiful dreams, Kelley. Here's to making every single one of them (and some that you don't even know you have) come true.

    Abundance abounds!

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...