inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a few of my favorite things...week 1


love...
i love so many things and i want to share them all with you---sooooo each week i will share a few things i use everyday and wouldn't want to live without!!!!  stay tuned for much more but here is my love for week one-

1. philosophy makes the best lotions and lip glosses and boy do they smell fantastic--yum!!!!  my favorite flavor is coconut frosting!!  it reminds me of summer and anything that reminds me of summer is on the top of my list=)  i just recently bought this combo shampoo shower gel and bubble bath and i am so excited about it.  you can find philosophy at places like norstrom and sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...