inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, January 9, 2013

simplify...washing my face



after i started washing my hair with baking soda and vinegar i decided hey, i might as well wash my face with it and see what happens!!!!!!  the answer... I LOVE IT!!!!  its better than any expensive face wash i wasted so much money on at the department store!!!!!  i am sure it is not for everyone, but why not try and just think of all the money you will save if this works for you.  i was a little worried because our alaskan winters can be incredibly dry and cold, so after reading all sorts of wonderful things about coconut oil i started using that as my moisturizer.   (more on coconut oil later) =)  my face has been clearer and more balanced so my "normal" daily powder has not been needed for the last few months!! i am thrilled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...