inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, January 9, 2012

pass the veggies, please!!!!

its really not a new years resolution, but i am completely back in the swing of things with my eating since some out of character eating took place on my part over the holidays.  (no meat, just too many sweets)i usually don't over indulge, but i did eat a little more than normal over christmas!!!  yikes!!!  by the time the new year rolled around i felt horrible and i was so ready for some exercise and veggie love!!!!  so amazing to me how my body responds to the food i put in it!!!!  along with lots of treadmill time i am spending this week eating all fruits and veggies and detoxing completely!!!!  happy healthy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...