inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, January 16, 2012

monday loves...a night out


on friday my husband and i attended his work holiday party.  it was nice and a great excuse to get dressed up and go out together as a couple.  


sweater: target
jewels: forever 21
dress: gap a few years ago
boots: borrowed from my friend janet!!!
this is my favorite accessory of all time...my grandmas sweet little purse.  i use it every time we have a special event and always get tons of compliments!!!  i love it! and i always think of her when i carry it!!


happy monday

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely stunning...and the two of you together are just the sweetest!

    Thank you for sharing the goodness.

    <3 Julia

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...