inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Thursday, December 1, 2011

me, today






i have seen this on a few blogs lately and i thought tonight was a good time to let you know a little bit about me over here in the last frontier!!!


obsessing over...being warm!  my clothes!  working out!  


working on...kenzi lu, christmas wrapping and tags. i don't buy wrapping paper or bags!!  i use what we have--recycle baby!!!!


thinking about...a warm tropical vacation!!!!!  i am so tired of the cold!!!!


anticipating...feeling the warmth of the sun.  i am already craving it and it is only the first of December!!!  alaska's winters are tough!!!


listening to...joshua radin radio on pandora!!!!


drinking...a nice glass of wine (red of course)


wishing...i lived closer to my family and that my kids follow their dreams and do what they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...