inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Thursday, August 12, 2010

the kind life


i just started reading this book by alicia silverstone.  i have been wanting to read it for quite some time and i am finally jumping in.  i am very passionate about health and eating to fuel my body so i am always looking for books to read.  every now and then i need a little inspiration to keep me going (especially after vacations and eating way too much scrumptious food).  the kind diet  is just what i needed to get my eating habits back on track and remind myself why i chose this lifestyle.

five years ago i decided to become a vegetarian which doesn't really go along with an alaskan lifestyle, but i am so glad i made the choice.  it has been so interesting and i have learned so much.  

please share with me any inspirational books you think are amazing because i would love to read them-thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...