inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

run a little


hello!!!  after i am all better from this little shingles and cellulitis episode i am battling right now.  arrrrggggg!!!  i am not a good patient.  i dont like to sit and i just have way too much to do to sit down and nurse myself back to health.  i am going to start a marathon training routine.  anyone want to join me???  i am super exciting and it is something i have always wanted to do.  along with the training i will also be changing up my eating routine.  i have been indulging in too many sweets lately and that will come to an end.

there are tons of these training programs online to choose from.  i thought this one looked good=)  i will let you know when i start and what my exact plans are.  

i am also going to do a little but of this crazy workout!!! Heres to a happy healthy spring=)



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...