inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Sunday, March 17, 2013

little update


this weekend we traveled to our favorite little artsy town of homer for my work party. every year its a blast and we love having time with my fun loving work family.  

our bosses spoil us with gifts, good food and a nights stay at a resort on the water with the most beautiful views!!!

its also a fun time to get a little dressed up and have a few glasses of wine=)

< LOVE >

...this little space of mine is about to become more active with the launch of some pretty exciting stuff from kenzi lu. a new food contributor and lots more on my mission to make my life as homemade and simple as possible!!!!

happy sunday st patricks day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...