inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Friday, August 12, 2011

2 weddings and a football game





this last weekend was a whirlwind!!  friday night i photographed my friend alyse's wedding reception.  it was so beautiful and so much fun.  saturday i helped photograph a wedding for one of our local photographers. what a great opportunity she has given me to learn more about my camera and the world of wedding photography.  sunday we traveled to the big city for our sons first pop warner football game!!!  it was really fun and quite an experience.  


i am having some troubles figuring out how to get photos on here so if anyone has a mac and has some advice for me i would love to hear from you!!!!!  thanks.  

1 comment:

  1. Are you still struggling putting pictures up? If so call me or text me and I might be able to help you

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...