inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

rest...

....there is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps
 us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we
cease work and become stargazers.
h.m. tomlinson

today was my day off of work so i had some time to sit, create and feel inspired.  i loved reading some amazing new blogs i found (i will share more about those later) wow!!!
i took some photos (the one above are some flowers on my deck) and thought of all sorts of
fun things i could do. 
i miss my kiddos so much, but i feel like a better mom when i take some time for myself- 
life gets a little hectic sometimes and i am so thankful for days like today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...