inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

my little project update and my fav quote for the week....


so my little home project is almost complete...my family is here visiting from my home state of california...my dad built my new desk while the girls and i have been busy finding fabric and decor!!  I am so excited to have my own space to sit and create....i can hardly wait for the paint to dry!!  i will post some photos very soon!! 
great ideas...come into the world as gently as doves...if we listen attentively, we shall hear, amid the uproar...a faint flutter of wings, the gentle stirring of life and hope.
-albert camus
(this quote came from a great little book i found called soul happy at a beautiful home store called z gallerie, while i was in viva las vegas with the girls)


No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...