inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, April 23, 2012

monday loves...life lately


life has been full of all sorts of stuff lately. the above picture is of my husband and i at my work weekend party.  we go to a small little artsy town about an hour and a half away, stay at a hotel thats right on the ocean with amazing views, have dinner, and laugh ALOT!!!!  i work for an amazing family who takes such good care of me.  i work full time, but i don't miss any of my kids events.  i am so grateful!  

speaking of the kiddos...they are keeping us running all over the place.  our daughter is a competitive gymnast working out 15 hours a week.  she is so focused and loves what she does.  i admire her dedication and hard work.  

my husband is coaching our sons indoor soccer team right now and then shortly he will start a competitive soccer league.  

spring is in the air and i have been outside walking with my workout friend. it has been so nice to see the ground again and feel the warmth of the sunshine.  i have been waiting for this for too long, so glad it is finally here!!!

i am trying some new recipes that i will share soon.
hope you are all doing great...happy monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...