inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Monday, February 20, 2012

monday loves...fearless

fearless 
fear.less adj.  without fear; brave

i have been reading the word fearless quite a lot lately.  from one of my favorite blogs (thank you, julia) to a good friends new tattoo, it seems to be screaming at me.  screaming at me to make some changes.  i never realized how much my life is trapped by fear.  fear of driving, fear for my family, fear of the creative life i love, fear of flying, fear of saying the wrong thing!!!!  and the list goes on!!!!  

i don't want to get to the end of my life and find that i just lived the length of it.  i want to have lived the width of it as well.  
-diane ackerman

i know this change will not come over night or even within the next year, but i am completely aware that a change needs to be made.  i need to let go a little (or a lot) and do the things i have dreamed of. trust that my family will be safe and my children will make the right decisions in life.  be ok to travel to the places i love most and drive to work in the morning without stress!!!

"being fearless isn't being 100% not fearful, its being terrified but you jump anyway..."
-taylor swift

i will keep you posted on my journey:)

"becoming fearless isn't the point.  thats impossible.  its learning how to control your fear and be free from it."

happy monday loves
-veronica roth

"fearless is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again...even though every time you've tried before you've lost."
-taylor swift




No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...