inspire . create . love . simplify . connect



Sunday, November 13, 2011

my loves

so as usual i failed to get our pictures done for our holiday cards so i was frantically taking some today.  it was a little interesting.  the kids we not feeling it, the weather was not cooperating and my husband does not enjoy getting his photo taken.  these are a few of the pics from today and then in the end i decided to use a pic that my brother took this summer of us in california.
my favorite
i let them wear whatever they wanted!!  nice combo



our son took these of us 


hope you had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos, Kelley! I especially love the first one of the kiddos--so adorable-and the smoochie ones of you & Gus. Looking at them put a smile on my face.

    Thank you for sharing beautiful you & your beautiful family.

    With love,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

your comments make my day...i love hearing from you...please say hello...